The volunteers and staff of the CFA Society Chicago are working hard to deliver strong and thoughtful programs to you and your guests. Please review our current lineup of events by clicking here:
To help ensure the most efficient programming possible, we provide the following reservation and fee policy highlights below:
- All reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card. Reservations must be made by 5:00 pm on the day before the event (unless otherwise specified on the event announcement).
- Early reservations are especially encouraged for high profile events due to the probability of a sell-out.
- Reservations may be made on-line or via phone.
- Reservations will be held for 10 minutes after an event begins. After that time, walk-ins will be accommodated.
- Walk-ins will be charged an additional $5 for administrative fees.
- Event fees may be paid with event tickets, cash/check or credit card. We now accept Discover, in addition to Mastercard/Diners Club, Visa and American Express.
- Event tickets cannot be used as payment for the following:
- Walk-in attendees;
- Annual Dinner, Education Seminars/Conferences, Professional Sporting Events, Special Social Events;
- Events where CFA Chicago is the co-sponsor and not the host.
- We encourage all members to use their complementary event ticket(s) for themselves and/or their guests.
- Event tickets expire on June 30 of each year, and cannot be used as advance payment for events past that date.
- Event tickets cover the full cost of the program and have no monetary value.
- Event ticket reservations are only accepted online. (Note: if you prefer to receive paper event tickets, you must notify CFA Chicago in writing of this request. Paper event tickets require phone reservations. Paper tickets will not be accepted as payment for walk-in attendees.)
- You can view your event ticket balance by logging into the website and clicking on the "Preferences" tab located at the top of the members-only home page. Once you are in the "Preferences" section, you will see your ticket balance under "Part I - Your CFA Chicago profile". Please note that you can only redeem function tickets by registering for events online. For more information on the paperless event ticket system, please visit: http://www.cfachicago.org/event_tickets.asp.
Note to Student-Members:
Student-Members are not eligible for function tickets, which are restricted to Regular and Affiliate Member use. Look for special student-member rates at most CFA Chicago events!
- If you are unable to attend, your reservation must be cancelled no later than the deadline specified on the event announcement.
- If your cancellation is not received by that time, your credit card will be charged. If you had indicated you would be paying with a function ticket, a ticket will be debited from your account in lieu of a credit card charge.
Special Meal Requests
- Vegetarian meals remain available for all lunch/dinner events in lieu of a regular meal.
Thank you for your continued support in helping us deliver cost-effective and productive events to you and your guests.