Benefits for Students
Take Advantage of all the Benefits of Membership!
"I have been a student member of the CFA Society Chicago (CFASC) since my sophomore year at Northwestern as one of the first undergraduates, if not the first, to join when the program was initiated in the same year. The advantages of membership are numerous. Not only does it qualify you for scholarships that are only available to members (like the Kimberly Paige Memorial Study Scholarship I received that paid for my Level I exam's Stalla review course in-full), there are also numerous opportunities to network with industry professionals and attend events at greatly discounted rates only available to student members. I would strongly encourage any undergraduates interested in pursuing the CFA charter and/or entering the financial services industry to join CFASC, you will learn a lot and gain fantastic experiences from the events. It is truly an amazing and excellent opportunity."
-- Lester Chan, Northwestern University Class of 2009
Benefits of membership provide you with opportunities for practical experience (think resume!) as well as access to valuable insight from industry experts (think networking!).
- Preferred Student-Member rate of $10 for most CFA Chicago Luncheons, Career and Social Events
- Access to CFA's Chicago's Member-only Website, featuring:
- CFA Community (members-only social networking platform);
- Job Posting Board;
- Member Directory;
- Resources for Students
- Opportunity to serve as a Volunteer on any Advisory Group
- CFA Chicago Blog
- Countless Networking Opportunities with top players in the industry
- eMentor Program
New Added Benefits for current Candidate Student-Members:
- Kimberly Paige Memorial Study Scholarship (includes one Kaplan Schweser prep-course package for each exam level)
- Discounted Kaplan Schweser Study Packages and Instruction for CFA Exam
- Assistance with Study Groups to better prepare for the CFA Exam
- $100 Kaplan Schweser Online Mock CFA Exam (Live or Online)
Are you ready to put the benefits of a CFA Student Membership to work for you? Your opportunities for networking, academic and professional development, member discounts and access to information are just a click away!